The Ten80 Standard
At Ten80 Holidays we believe that the best alpine holidays leave more time for you and your guests to enjoy the mountains as well as each other, to this end our self catered holidays include a limited amount of housekeeping (depending on chalet size and style), full chalet preparation, bathroom products and all linen and towels, as well as access to Ten80's concierge service prior to arrival to thoroughly prepare your visit and make sure that you and your guests make the most of your time with us.
- Chalet preparation: Prior to your arrival our concierge will also visit the chalet or apartment to ensure that all details are in place as discussed and agreed with you, that housekeeping has been carried out to our very high standards, beds have been turned down, lights adjusted, fires made and the heating regulated.
- Upon your arrival: you will be met at the property where our concierge will demonstrate the chalet or apartment's particularities and facilities, ensure that you are comfortable and confirm any additional services and activities that have been booked. We will then leave you to enjoy your holiday in the knowledge that we are available if you need us.
- Housekeeping: A member of our housekeeping team will visit a sett number of times during the week* for sufficient time to prepare beds, clean the bathrooms and kitchen and carry out any tasks specific to your accommodation.
- Bathroom Products: To save on all the hassle of bringing out your own, we provide a great selection of high quality products throughout the chalet.
- Linen and towels: Comfortable Egyptian cotton linen and plenty of soft towels and individuel dressing gowns provided.*
- The Ten80 Welcome pack: A free pack to welcome you to the valley includes local products and wine as well as all you need for a late arrival or your first breakfast.
* For individual properties' specific self catered details please refer to the chalet or apartment page in our portfolio or feel free to contact us to discuss.